Let's face it: we're always in a New York state of mind.
Sure, we love the food, culture, art, and people-watching, but there is something about the architecture that really inspires us.
Whether you find yourself uptown by the park or downtown by the water, NYC architecture will not fail to please. Check out our favorite spots around town:
1. The Woolworth Building (233 Broadway)
2. The New York Public Library (Fifth Ave between W 40th and W 42nd)
3. The Hearst Magazine Building (951-969 Eighth Ave at W 47th)
4. The Flatiron Building (175 5th Ave)
5. The Plaza Hotel (Grand Army Plaza, Fifth Ave at 59th St)
What do you find most inspiring about New York City?